Criminal Defense, Divorce and Family Law Attorney in Cherokee County, GA
Lawyer Eric A. Ballinger
With more than 80 felony jury trials under his belt, Eric A. Ballinger is a highly experienced trial litigator. After establishing the Law Office of Eric A. Ballinger in Cherokee County in 1993, he expanded his trial practice into areas of civil and domestic issues. He continues to serve Cherokee, Cobb, Pickens, Gilmer and Forsyth Counties.
At the Law Office of Eric A. Ballinger, we are diligent in our efforts to provide excellent legal services and representation to each of our clients. Attorney Ballinger is committed to being on the cutting edge of the legal field. Therefore, he regularly attends continuing legal education (CLE) seminars above and beyond what is required by the State Bar of Georgia. In addition, he is often asked to conduct CLE training by his peers. Attorney Ballinger is committed to maintaining excellence by striving to be on the forefront of new developments in the legal field.
Admitted – 1993
- State of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, GA, J.D.
- Cherokee County Bar Association (President, 1998)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Board of Governors
- Family Law, General Practice and Trial Sections, Military Law
- Lawyers Foundation of Georgia
- Old Warhorse Lawyers Club
- Lawyer's Club of Atlanta
- Cherokee County Historical Society Executive Board
- Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Cherokee Steering Committee
- Certified Guardian ad Litem
- Captain, U.S. Army Reserve, 1987 – 1995
Contact Attorney Eric A. Ballinger today
When you need an attorney in Cherokee County, call the Law Office of Eric A. Ballinger at 770-479-2020 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or reach us through our contact us page.