• 770-479-2020
Family Law Attorney for

Modifications, Enforcement, Contempt & More

How Can I Modify My Divorce Settlement?

Filing for a modification is the legal way to make changes to the terms of your divorce. For minor matters you and your ex may make informal agreements but, because it's not legally recognized, it could cause you problems down the road. If you need to modify your Settlement, contact our law firm to discuss your situation and options.

Support Enforcement & Contempt of Court Actions

If you're having problems collecting or paying support payments, being denied visitation or having similar issues you need to consult an attorney. We can prepare and file a contempt action or defend you if you're facing a contempt charge. Ideally we can resolve the matter for you without having to take the matter to court.

Child Custody, Visitation, and Guardianship

Managing child-related issues after a divorce can be complicated. We offer services to help people with matters of child custody, child visitation, guardianship, and juvenile law. We work to protect parental rights that serve the best interests of minor children.

Family Law Attorney Cherokee County GA
Take Action. Get Control.

Contact A Family Law Attorney

Family Law Lawyer Cherokee County GA
I'm not a robot
Family Law Attorney
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers

Cherokee County Family Lawyer

Discover Your Options - Schedule a Consultation